Saturday, May 28, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BEING BRAVE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He made me a strong, brave, determined and resilient woman.

He allowed to create positive goals in the face of adversity.

He has made my life a very good one.

Freddy has finished the floors in both bedrooms an it looks absolutely beautiful. My hard work and sweat paid for this as I woke until I was almost 67.

I will be going to services later to thank the Almighty for my strong personality.

Charles should be here when I get home.  We are traveling to New Jersey tomorrow for a Memorial Day Barbecue with his Gannon College friends.  I'm very excited.  I've done my hair.  I have hi lites and a new manicure.

Thank you Almighty for the strength you gave me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment