Friday, September 16, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because He is teaching me the importance of being me.......of not over thinking.....of recognizing that I have the power to give myself a very happy life. 

Yesterday I called Dana and she called me back.  It was exactly the phone call that I wanted....we spoke about her new class and Madalyn.  I offered to babysit if Madalyn got sick.  I did not touch any other issues and I didn't intend to.  Im taking care of me.

I walked yesterday.  I did laundry.  I changed sheets and put my new blanket on the bed.   I read Revolutionary Road too.  I had dinner with Margie and spoke to Charles.  

This afternoon I will be leaving for a wonderful weekend with Charles.

 I'm becoming very proud of the strength in me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment