Sunday, September 25, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR PRACTICING YOGA TODAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because Charlie and I practiced yoga in Marissa's class today and I learned something very concrete.

Yogis always say: "Let go of that which doesn't serve you so that yo can heal."  Today Marissa spoke of a tree loosing dead leaves and letting them go and moving on.  That is what I am trying to do.......

Charlie and I did all sorts of errands after the class.  I needed to go to Trader Joe's.  I needed gas for the truck.  We had brunch in The French Connection in Plainview.  We visited Lenny.  I came home to finish laundry and the bathroom and kitchen.

Charlie left and I will speak to him Tuesday night.

I hope to have a spiritual Rosh Hashanah without any over thinking.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to practice today.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment