Tuesday, September 6, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL SOUTHAMPTON VACATION WITH CHARLES

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful vacation that I had with Charles.


 We stayed at The Southhampton Inn.   We went to delicious restaurants for dinner.   Breakfast at the hotel was amazing.  We loved The Classic, The Pow Wow and the concert at Wolffer Estates.

We went to Westhampton Beach and saw a show called Motown at The Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Theatre and had dinner at The Patio.  We went to Coopers Beach and swam in the pool.  Charlie rode a bicycle and I walked too.

This morning I came home but not without attending The Sports Book Club where we discussed The Boys.

Thank you Almighty for this wonderful vacation and sending Charles into my life.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment