Tuesday, February 14, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR FEELING BETTER

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to feel better....both emotionally and physically.

I am feeling better physically.....my stomach is better as I'm carefully watching what I eat.  I lost 2 pounds from this experience BUT I'm gaining them back.....I feel good.

As far as emotionally I'm trying very hard to replace a negative thought with a positive one and it helps. Strangely, I'm trying to do less and think positively and it's working.  Thanks to Margie for her idea.

Last night I played Mahjong at my house and the girls made me laugh and I began to feel much better.

Charlie is coming home to me today.  I have his gift ready.  I'm making roast chicken for dinner.

Thank you Almighty for allowing me to feel better.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment