Monday, February 13, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the almighty for a beautiful new day.

Last night I watched the entire Super Bowl.  I also watched an episode of The Last of Us. I'm up to date too.  i did my food shopping at both Trader Joe's and ShopRite but alas I still have my stomach issues.  I overdid it by going out for Japanese food, wine and cookies too.

I read my book as well as the newspapers. I love these quiet and calm days.

Today I'm going to be more careful and enjoy the day.

Charlie comes home tomorrow.......it's Valentines Day!!!

Thank you for this beautiful day Almighty.

I am grateful.


Later-  I did so many wonderful things today.  Athlete sent me a $50 gift card and I went to the store and made a purchase.  I had lost my sun glasses so I bought another pair.  I changed my necklace at Solomons.  I shredded bills at Staples and purchased a chicken because I'm going to make dinner tomorrow night (Valentine's Day) when Charlie comes back.  I went to Trader Joe's also.  I also paid a bill and filled out my Valentines Day cards.

My stomach is better.  I made salmon and potatoes for dinner.


This has been a beautiful day Almighty.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment