Monday, February 20, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR GOING FROM DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has chosen to take me from darkness into the light.

Many wonderful things happened this weekend!

I got engaged to Charles!!!!  I am going to purchase a ring and be proud to wear it.  We cannot get married or I will the Creature's pension.  What I had really wanted was someone to make decisions for me if I have to be hospitalized.   Gd willing that will not come soon but I will need a health care proxy and that will be Charles.......it will all be discussed with Dom and the attorney, Mr. Meares.

Yesterday we had amazing sex and then walked around Huntington..  We had dinner at Kabul.

Today we practiced yoga in Leslie's class and then had brunch at The French Connection.

Charlie went home and I cleaned the house and spoke to Karen.

I'm going to read and go out to dinner tonite with the Mahjong gals.

We will play at my house tonight.

I will speak to Charlie at 10.

Thank you Almighty for taking me from darkness into the light.

I am grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment