Thursday, October 12, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR CHARLES IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has chosen to send Charles into my life.

I'm beginning to see that one of Charles's roles is to mentor me.  It was Charles who talked about having an "A Personality" and how he switched to a "B Personality."  That so resonated with me and I have begun the process of change from "A" to "B."

I am so grateful for this.  I catch myself every time I try to discipline myself for something that I didn't do or didn't finish or finished not perfectly.  That is a hold over from my mother who was always critical of me.  I realize that it's as though she is sitting on my shoulder criticizing me.

It's very calming to go from "A" to "B."

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending Charles to help me learn to do this.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment