Monday, October 30, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A JOYFUL WEEKEND







I am grateful to the Almighty for the joyful weekend that Charlie and I had.

I have dubbed us "the unmarried" and also the "unloving together."

I spent my first weekend in my new apartment.  The weekend was beyond perfect.  It began with Gus's party as he was inducted into the St. John's Hall of Fame on Saturday night.  Sunday we purchased a bookcase and a full length mirror.  We decided where our pictures would be.  Dan will visit and hang them up next week.  I MADE DINNER AND IT WAS DELICIOUS.  We had to go to KEY FOOD to pick up a few more ingredients.

Matzah came with us and he was absolutely wonderful.

Next weekend Remi is visiting us in Plainview next weekend and then it's back to my second home each weekend.

Thank you Almighty for the joy in my life.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment