Thursday, October 19, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

I am happy and healthy.

I great each new day as an adventure.

Yesterday walked at The Home Depot and made some purchases.  I brought in more of my summer clothes to the cleaners and got my winter coats.  This weekend Charlie and I are going to Northampton with Sarah and Michael and I will need them.   I also went for a mani/pedi and went to Pasteria for dinner.

This morning Dan is at my house planting Kale-Cabbages.  I need to pack for my trip as well as for Matzah's boarding.  I also need to go to CVS and have Louis blow my hair out.  Chores need to get done too.  I'm meeting Margie for dinner at Mario's.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my health.....my happiness and each new day.

Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment