Friday, September 6, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR TAKING MEDICATION

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has created medication for PTSD.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by life.  Yesterday Charles and I purchased two cemetery plots at Locust Valley.  Although I was happy about this the dream of a "normal husband" came back and it was hard to let it go.  Thanks to Zoloft!!!

Today I have chores to do and packing for our next vacation to Pittsburg which starts Tuesday.....bills to pay and mail.....medication to be picked up.......packing....a book to finish and a dinner at PJC.

Charles will be going back to St. James.  I made a delicious dinner last night.  I will be heading to St. James after services tomorrow.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment