Monday, September 23, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR EACH NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He is teaching me the way to appreciate and be grateful for each new day.

I had a wonderful weekend with Charlie.  I arrived at the apartment on Saturday after services and just came home.

It was a lovely weekend.  We went to a German Festival in Smithtown and then walked to see the devastation that the rainstorm/flood and destroyed dams had on Blydenburgh Park.

We went to All Souls Church because they have a new reverend.

We cooked dinner for both nights.  I walked. Charlie watched football and in the evening we watched 60 Minutes and Episode 1 of The Penguin.

Today I will clean the house and play Mahjong.

I'm appreciating each moment of my day.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment