Friday, September 27, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO ACCEPT......

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to accept that which I cannot change.

Remi is coming for an overnight.  We are picking him up in my car service.  Hilary is signing the beneficiary document.....not without protest....but doing it for Remi.  The money is for Remi to inherit....not her.   She also does not want to have Charles called Grandpa because "her daddy was the father and grandpa even though she was conceived by artificial insemination.  Did I get upset????   Nope!!!!   Why???   Because one has to accept that which you cannot change and move on!!!  I'm very proud of me.

I'm hoping to bring Remi to services tomorrow.   We hope to see a football game at Chaminade and then show him where his mother grew up, where Charlie grew up and where I grew up.  We hope to go to Gabby's too.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to accept that which I cannot change.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment