Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR ABILITY TO SURVIVE

I am going to continue to live in this house.  My mantra will be:  "I HAVE JOY!!!   I HAVE ENERGY!!!!  I WILL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

He does make this more difficult.  Each day, he tries to latch on to something that we can banter about.  Usually it is something that he considers an injustice to himself. 

Last night, he asked me to read and correct something.  I did it and of course was not thanked until I happened to ask if he read it.   This morning he received an 8AM phone call.  He answered it and continued to speak.  I went to walk and was then blamed for not putting a bandage on him.  I explained that I wasn't going to wait but then I did a bright thing.  I DROPPED IT!!!!  NO BANTERING!!!!!   HOW SAD!!!

Life is good.  I have learned something.

Today I have yoga, dinner out and a wonderful book discussion.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment