Saturday, August 4, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR INFORMATION

I know what he did to me.   I know what he would like to do.  My intention is not to let that happen.   My plan is not to let anything he says today bother me.   I realize that each day he will be looking for a new way to upset me, but now that the story has been written, I need to beat him at his own game!!!!!!


I took the second part of my class today.   Sadly, I don't do highways and so he had to drive me.  I was polite and respectful with superficial and factual conversation.


He has changed the password for his AOL account and I wanted to know why.  He told me that I won't let him on Facebook.   This could have become a whole discussion, but I didn't answer.  I just said that I wanted to see the information that Hilary sent him.  I heard him tell Ellen that Hilary is handling the "situation."  I must be the "situation."  I told him in the quietest voice that I could muster that I just wanted to look at the sight.


It was a sight for a borderline-personality disorder!  It's amazing how the man is nasty and abusive to me and yet I have become the problem!!!!   


Anyway, he asked me if I had read it and I said I hadn't.   He waited a bit and then said that he was going to lie down.  He wound up taking the dog for a walk. 


He's definitely looking for a new bait to carry on again, but he won't find it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment