Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR A PLAN

There was a plan right under my nose, but I was too blind to see it.  I had done it with my younger daughter years ago when she came back from college and didn't want to work.  She would attack me because she had to work  in order to have medical insurance.  The attack came early in the morning when I was on my way to work to upset me.  My plan was to take a walk, for exercise, when she got up and to return home after she left for work.   It worked.

I realized that I need to do that again.  I need to get up and leave when the signs are showing that he is ready to upset me or try to banter.   I need to be quiet. Growing up, I remember, my mother yelling at my father because he refused to pay bills.  My brother yelled too.  I was quiet thinking that they were both crazy.  This man wasn't going to change.  If he did for a bit, when my mother refused to make dinner, as soon as she began again the issues started.  I believed that she should leave.  I believed that he would never change.

I fall into the same pattern as my mom in the summer when I let down my guard with him.  I will be quiet because he doesn't matter anymore.  This is going to be like a vacation.

As far as those daughters, holidays will be much easier when the older one doesn't come.  The man she has chosen is much like her father and grandfather.  That's her problem!!!!!

Thanks to the Almighty for the insight!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment