Wednesday, October 10, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR HEARING

Sometimes you just have to be ready to hear something.  Even if this is something that you have heard many, many times you need to be ready.    Then suddenly, it clicks.

Last night, I took my Restorative Yoga Class with Adrienne. She spoke of having an intention.  She spoke of letting go and being in the present.  She said that the past is over and we don't get to change it.   We don't know the future.  All we have is the present.  We should live in the present moment.

I knew that.  But, I would obsess about the past and the anger that I have towards the triad. I would plan strategies for the future.   I would not really live in the present.

 Then Adrienne said to get rid of what doesn't serve you.  It clicked.   I don't have to be bothered with thoughts that don't serve me.  Thoughts about the triad in the past do not help me move forward.  Planning an unknown future is impossible.

Now, when I have a negative thought and it doesn't serve me, I will work at moving on.  I will not allow a thought that doesn't serve me to be there.   I will try and recognize that I don't live in the past and don't know the future.

I will try to be in the moment.

MY MOMENT!!!  NO ONE ELSES!!!!

I'm so happy that I heard this.

Finally I heard this and it will serve me well.

I am grateful to the Almighty for hearing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment