Monday, October 15, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR SIGHT

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to see my life.  He must have been frustrated with me because all I was doing was hiding out in a school.  I didn't realize what a wonderful life I could have and the things that I could do.  I didn't realize that I had to "stop" teaching and walk out of rooms.  I didn't realize that I wasn't obligated to do holidays for non-believers.   I didn't realize that it was time to put "ME" first.

NoW I SEE THAT!!!!!   I CAN RETIRE AND HAVE A LIFE!!!.

With this in mind, I sat in my office today, happily working.  I accomplished a lot. However, the most important thing that I accomplished was knowing when the ending would happen.

I don't know what adventures I will have as the years go by. However, I do know that I am ready for them.

I am grateful to the Almighty for not giving up on me and helping me to see myself for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment