Monday, October 29, 2012

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR "SANDY"

I am grateful to the Almighty for my awesome weekend!!!!!   I have learned to have joy and not to answer when I have decided will upset or hurt me.   This has given me time to do all the things that I love to do.

I went to services.  I went to kiddush with friends.  I walked.  I went to see the film, THE OTHER SON.   On Sunday, I walked.  I went to yoga.  I read the newspapers.  I went for a manicure and pedicure and out to dinner.

I could do all this because I do not let myself get trapped by ever answering any remarks.

THEN THE BEST THING OF ALL!!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for creating, SANDY, a monster storm that has everything closed Monday and Tuesday.   So I got to sleep late.    Here I am!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment