Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO STRATEGIZE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the new things that I have learned.   I feel so good about myself.   Ever since July 31, I have learned to think of myself FIRST and that has made my life so much better.

Last night I attended the first class at the ADULT JEWISH STUDIES INSTITUTE. I went by myself to a synagogue that I have never been to before.  I was a bit uncomfortable going alone, but the Almighty gave me the strength.   I sat with friends who were taking the class and I really enjoyed it.   Rather than a serious class, I opted for a lighter one just last night and just walked in to the new class and found many of my friends taking it.  I had told him that I was taking the serious class and saw no reason to update him.   A new strategy has been born!!!!

I came home to get a phone call from my close friend's daughter.  She is planning a GIRLS NIGHT  for  a small group of her mother's friends and I am invited.  I was very happy.


Life is falling into a wonderful pattern and I thank the Almighty for this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment