Thursday, July 5, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR GETTING RID OF FALSE HOPE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He is helping me bury the concept of false hopes.

I always knew that there was something wrong with him.  I just didn't know the words psychopathic and sociopathic and so I was always explain things to him to try and teach him.

Obviously it didn't work.  I am healing slowly from this. 

As far as the girls I have learned not to have false hopes with them.  I am learning who thy are and not to recreate them into people that I wish that I had.  It is working and it is giving me more time for me.  I admit that I feel guilty because I was brought up not to think of myself but that too was wrong.

Life has quieted down since I live in reality and I am grateful for this.

Thank you Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment