Monday, August 5, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO RELAX

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am able to relax in my own home.

I practiced yoga and the instructor spoke of our generation not being able to relax because we multi-task.  

That was not my problem.

I was creating strategies for my survival.  Now that my abusers are gone I am able to relax.

I love sitting on the deck in the evening with a glass of wine and pretzels gazing at the sky.  

I love having dinner on the deck with Matzah.

I walk in the middle of the day or whenever the mood strikes me.

I love practicing yoga and meditating.  

I love that first cup of coffee in the morning while reading the newspapers.

I love reading in bed quietly at night.

I love playing with Matzah.

I love sitting in my new Yoga Room or watching my new televisions or sitting at my new kitchen table.

I love looking at my "new hone."

All of these things allow me to breathe and relax.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment