Wednesday, August 28, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful new life that He has given me.

Yesterday I practiced yoga in Elyse's class and she spoke of welcoming each part of your body and mind even the pain.  That so resonated with me.

I enjoyed going to Trader Joe's to get chips and endamane.  My friend Dennis and I had dinner last night.  It was so much fun.  We have known each other forever.  We went to a new Japanese restaurant.

Today I'm having breakfast with my friend Frank.

We had breakfast and we talked and talked and are now close again.

I'm going to therapy and later out to dinner with a friend and then to play MahJong.

This is the las week of summer before Labor Day and my watching my A1C so I'm going to have a blast.

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment