Tuesday, August 27, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE END OF SUFFERING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslies class.  She spoke of Buddha saying that there will always be pain but there doesn't have to be suffering.

A light bulb went off in my head as I knew this to be true.  It is also time to live completely in the present without the pain of the past.

I walked.

I meditated and have begun Level 6 in Meditation.  I'm very proud of me.


Today is an interesting day.  I will practice yoga this morning and have lunch with the girls.  Then it's off to Kyra for therapy.  I also have dinner plans with Dennis.

Life is good.   

I am grateful to the Almighty for the end of my suffering.  The pain is also subsiding.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment