Sunday, October 13, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

I am beyond grateful to the Almighty because He has given me a wonderful weekend with Charles.

 Charlie and I were at the Celebrate St. James Theatre Saturday night to see a wonderful presentation of Murders on Long Island.  We had dinner in a Spanish restaurant called Sangria.Sunday night we went to the Smithtown Historical Society to hear a lecture on the history of Smithtown.  In between we watched a Met game and a Yankee game and The Penguin.

Charlie really helped me to deal with issues with Hilary.  He said the same thing as Judith.  I am blessed to have him in my life.

Tomorrow I'm heading back to St. James because our course is starting.

I am so beyond grateful to the Almighty for all the good in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment