Friday, August 7, 2026

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ALL THAT I CAN BE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to be all that I can be.

Charles spent the entire week here and went back to the apartment today.  I will follow in the afternoon and will be there until Wednesday when I have a cardiologist appointment and a re-check on my tooth on Thursday.  I hope to go to Galiano's on Wednesday night with Charles for dinner.....my 2 glasses of free wine too as I am a wine club member.

Tonight there is a concert at Long Beach and we are attending.  Tomorrow we will go to the beach.  At night there is a get together of Hollis and Queens Village people which I can attend because Charles and I are married.

I am beyond grateful to the Almighty for the life that He has given me.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment