Thursday, April 16, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MINDFULNESS

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to learn about the concept of mindfulness.

This has allowed me to become aware of the moment and to enjoy it.  Since my retirement I have become totally aware of the present moment and savor every second.

I do not let that which doesn't serve me destroy any part of my life.  The Almighty has allowed me to experience joy and happiness.  It is for this that I am grateful.

I place myself first and enjoy every healthy breathe that I take.  It is for this that I am grateful.

Yesterday I attended a Crystal Bowl Meditation in my studio with some yogi friends.  It is for this that I am grateful.

I will be going out east to the condo today.  It is for this that I am grateful.

I am grateful for each moment that I live and breathe.

I am grateful.

Thank you, Almighty.


No comments:

Post a Comment