Friday, April 17, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

The Sabbath begins this evening.  As I light my candles, I will be grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

Yesterday we went out to the condo, after yoga to see its condition after the winter.  As I stood in the street, I remembered seeing a bus pick up children the day after Labor Day and I wondered about my decision to retire.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me so many new behaviors and that has helped my retirement be the success that it is.  He made sure that I was sent to yoga.  The yoga philosophy is in itself a form of therapy.  He made me open to listen and I did.  I am a happy person because of what He did for me.

Today, I will take my classes and will be given a Thai massage by Leslie who is going to be a Thai massage therapist and needs the hours.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new experiences.

Thank you, Almighty and Good Shabbos to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment