Tuesday, April 7, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

It is a life filled with fun and interesting things to do on a daily basis.

I don't make plans with him so that I can listen to, "will I like this?"  I just get out there and experience a new world, a world where there is no work, but there is lot of enjoyment.  A pension comes monthly.

Yesterday I took 2 yoga classes, attended my book discussion with my friends.  I walked and I got to watch my television program and read yet another book.  How's that for fun??

Yesterday's yoga class taught me what a strong woman I am inside and outside and I'm going to remember that.

I also got a copy of a poem called, Let It Go.  I'm going to laminate it.

Today, I am going to take another yoga class.  I am going to the Apple Store for a lesson and then since I will be in the mall I will shop!!!  I came home from yoga to walk for 1 1/2 hours on a cold day where rain was threatened.  Amazing!!!

I hope to come home to read, make dinner and watch yet another television program.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment