Sunday, April 19, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty because I finally understand the meaning of quiet.

Quiet allows me to live in the moment and appreciate the world around me.

Yesterday I was able to do that because of the mood he was in.  I was able to walk for 2 hours in peace and quiet and really look at the world.  I was able to read and think about what I had read.

It was the Sabbath and I had gone to services.  The quiet allowed me to be spiritual.  At the end of the day, quiet allowed for a wonderful night's sleep.

It looks like I will have the same kind of day today.    It was a wonderful day filled with 2 yoga classes and walking for 2 hours.  Without much talking, there was no need to go out to dinner and so I made gray sole which was fine with me.

Thank you Almighty for this weekend.   It was a gift.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment