Monday, April 20, 2015

GRATITUDE FOR A QUOTE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga yesterday and I heard this wonderful quote:

"IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE"

This quotation means so much to me.  It is never too late to be happy, have fun, enjoy life...............

That is exactly how I have been living since my retirement.

It is never too late to accept, appreciate and be content with your life.

That is what I have been doing.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.  This past weekend, he did everything that he could to ignore me so as to be able to get a rise out of me.  That never ends.  However, I lived my life and enjoyed every moment and for this I am grateful.  I even got to walk for 2 hours and take 2 yoga classes.

Now it's off to yoga.  I'm ordering LIVING OILS too!!!!  Today I also have an Apple Lesson.

Thank you Almighty.

I m grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment