Friday, October 30, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR ENERGY

I m grateful to the Almighty for all the energy that He has given to me.

However I am going to begin to make a shift in that energy so that I use it for more positive things instead of negative things.

It does not do me any good to focus on the past, even focusing in a structured way.  That energy could be better spent appreciating all the goodness in my life in the present.

Yesterday I had a wonderful mani/pedi and today I will have my hair with its lavender highlights blown out.  Yesterday was like a summer day and today I will walk in temperature starting at 37 degrees.  Yesterday I took one yoga class and today it will be two.

Things change.  We move forward into the light in a positive way.

Thank you Almighty for the energy to do this.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment