Friday, October 23, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING WHEN TO BE CALM AND QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned how to be calm and quiet around him and that has really helped me to enjoy my own life.

I had a wonderful week filled with fun things to do.  I walked and practiced yoga. I began my course at The Adult Institute  I had lunch with the yogis and dinner with Boces friends and also Sisterhood friends.  I attended two book discussions, took an Apple lesson an FINALLY have purple highlights in my hair!!!!

Where was he in all of this?  The usual place!!!  Saying "NO" to everything presented. He tries very hard to get me to argue with him by using all of his strategies to make this happen.  I CHANGED AND HE FAILS!!!!!

I am grateful because I know when to be calm and quiet so that I can enjoy my life.

Thank you Almighty for this.

I am grateful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment