Monday, October 12, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent my friend Hollie who talked me in to go to yoga classes.  What a blessing!!!!!

Sunday we drove out east to winterize the condo.  However, on the way there, we spoke of using it in the Fall and we planned activities through the end of October.  As soon as he got there, he proceeded to winterize the condo including disconnecting the cable boxes and calling cable to get $100 back because it was only the middle of the month.

Today he tried extremely hard to upset me about what he did.  He brought up health issues to scare me.  He told me that we could still go out east without television. He dared to tell me that he never watches television when we both know that the set is on day and night even to the point that I can't read in the kitchen when he makes salad because the television is on.  Nothing could upset me.  I made dinner and then went to a new yoga class.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this class because I feel so calm and at ease.

Thank you, almighty for yoga.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment