Friday, August 4, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR MY STRENGTH

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong woman.

My periodontal appointment went very well and I'm not due back for six months.

I asked the older one to use my dad's name in her child-to-be's name.  She won't and this created an entire issue with her and the younger one.  I dropped the whole thing because at this point I'm writing them off as I have been doing slowly with each event and holiday.

I am continuing to enjoy the life that the Almighty has given me.

Tonight's Shabbos and tomorrow it's back to services.  The Rabbi is back from vacation and so am I.

We will leave tomorrow afternoon for the co-op and be back Monday night.

Life continues and I do too.  That's strength.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment