Monday, August 7, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

I am grateful to the Almighty because He gave me the gift of a wonderful weekend.

After services at PJC on the Sabbath, we headed to Westhampton Beach and dinner in a new restaurant recommended by a yoga instructor named Nicey. It was  called The Mill Roadhouse.  It was wonderful.

Sunday I walked and practiced yoga at Yoga Shanti and then we went to the Westhampton Art Show.  This was followed by lunch at Pindar and dinner at Claudios in Greenport.

Today, Monday, I had a private yoga lesson at Yoga Shanti as I was the ONLY STUDENT in the class.

I am speaking to the older one now BUT that's it.

She really is history.  I will not forgive her this time for my Dad's name but I will let go of that which doesn't serve me and move on.

I am grateful to the Almighty for a wonderful weekend and for the ability to move on.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment