Saturday, August 5, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR WHAT IS INSIDE ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong and capable woman.

I practiced yoga with my friend Hollie as the instructor.  She talks about the fact that everything that we need to survive is inside us.

Although I will drop asking the older one to use my Dad's name as a middle name with the baby I will never forgive her.  Therefore when she accidentally received a text that I sent to her instead of my girlfriend letting my girlfriend know what she was without naming her, I was grateful.  It's out of the box.

She's annoyed though.  Isn't that amazing!!!  This Triad denies everything they do and I'm so glad that I have the strength to move beyond them.

She's a real bitch though.  After all these years of asking to sleep over, go to Omega or come to Westhampton Beach, she has chosen to vacation in Israel in her in-laws apartment with them!!!!

I was grateful to hear that and to learn that I am able to dig deeper into myself to understand myself and be proud of me.  

I am able to let go of that which doesn't't serve me.

It's a load off my shoulders.

I know that I am a strong and capable woman and I'm proud of me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment