Saturday, January 25, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE GOODNESS OF ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday and she spoke of all of us who look at the negativity of all that we do.   She said that we should focus on the goodness that we have inside us.

All my life I was criticized by my mother the psychopath and the creature the psychopath/sociopath.

I was always a good and caring person and I will begin to focus on the goodness inside myself.

Today the weather was terrible so on this Sabbath I gave myself the gift of rest.  I read, relaxed and said my prayers.  I reviled in the goodness of myself amidst all of the psychological abuse throughout my life.  I was delighted to be able to enjoy my home something that I could never do while my abusers were alive.

Thank you Almighty for sending me to practice yoga.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment