Sunday, January 12, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to begin the new chapter in my life.

I spoke with the Rabbi and firmed up naming Madalyn on Monday at the early service.  This weeks Torah portion spoke of the end of Jacob's life as being the best part.....17 years!!!  That's what the Rabbi wants for me.

I have been texting back and forth with Seth and it's a real blessing to do that.

Yesterday I walked at The Home Depot and practiced meditation at The Plainview Center.

Today I will go to Remi's second birthday party and enjoy myself.  I'm bringing the cake and I bought him a new car seat.

Thank you Almighty for a new chapter in my life.

I am grateful.

Later.......The party was wonderful.....it was Shula, Ellie and me and we all had a wonderful time.

Tomorrow I will be at the morning minyan to name Madalyn!!

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment