Thursday, January 9, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I LEARN IN YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sends me to practice yoga and I learn so much.

Yesterday, in Margaret's class, she spoke about New Years Resolutions from a different perspective.  She talked about thinking of that which you need.  She also spoke about your purpose in life.  It certainly gave me a lot to think about.

Today I practiced yoga in Peggy's class.   She spoke of "This year I need to......"

All of these saying resonated so with me.  I need good health and peace and calmness in my life. I believe that my purpose now is to play.  The end of the sentence, "This year I need to........would be to nourish myself."

I am in a much better place than last year and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment