Thursday, January 2, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MEDITATING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have returned to the reading meditations that I had done in the past.

Yesterday, January 1, 2020 I began to again read, SIMPLE HAPPINESS, a poem by Remi daily and a daily meditative entry in THE BOOK OF AWAKENING.  I had stopped doing this but it was time to start again.  I will do all three each day.

Today I will practice yoga in Elyse's class.  I will also walk at The Home Depot.

I did practice yoga in Elyse's class and she spoke of not getting stuck.  I realize that life is always changing and that I have to change with it.  I am embracing myself because I love myself first and foremost!  It's time for me........I will not get stuck caring about everyone else EXCEPT MYSELF.

This afternoon I will meditate at Plainview Meditation.

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment