Thursday, January 16, 2020

GRATEFUL THAT THE ALMIGHTY WALKS BY MY SIDE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He always walks by my side.

I have had a horrific stomach virus since Sunday, the day of Remi's second birthday party. Hilary did not bother to tell any of us that Remi had a bad virus from the night before.  She then proceeded to goad me as best she could.  

I had a difficult day today because of the emotional impact of this plus the after effects of my virus.  I re-scheduled my ride to meet Madalyn to Sunday, January 26th.

I have learned a great deal from this experience.

However I was able to go to the doctor yesterday for my echocardiogram.  I was also able to clean the entire house and pay bills!

I am going to be careful not to create dreams that don't exist.

I am grateful to the Almighty for walking by my side.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment