Monday, November 15, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ALIVE

 I am grteful to the Almighty because I am alive and healthy and He has given me a wonderful life.

Yesterday Charles and I went holiday shopping at the Walt Whitman Mall.  It was beyond fun walking with him and shopping.  We enjoyed every moment together.

We came home....had dinner....and watched Succession.....and went to bed.

I will see him tomorrow when I drive out to St. James and we go to the SmithHaven Mall.

Today I will practice yoga in Leslie's class.  Matzah is getting a grooming and I need to go to Ben's to order my Hanukkah dinner.......I'm having another party on December 4th.

Tonights dinner at Pasteria and MahJong with the girls.

It's a wonderful life.

I'm grateful for being alive.

Thank you Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment