Wednesday, November 17, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BEING FLUID

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's Stretch Class yesterday and it was there that I learned that bodies are fluid.

I am fluid and open to new adventures.  I had a lot of fun with Charles at the Smith Haven Mall. We went Christmas shopping for Sarah and I actually bought a coat at LL Bean for the cold winter days ahead.

I paid a shiva call to Zita because Richard died.

Today I will practice yoga in Hollie's class.  Wish me luck as I have the periodontist today.  He is checking one tooth.

Judith is back and I will have therapy today.

Tonight is the Winter Action and I'm attending.  I also have to give out letters so that I can get prizes for the Paid Up Membership Brunch.

Life is good and because I am fluid, it gets better every day.

Thankyou Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment