Thursday, November 18, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BEING BALANCED

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to become a balanced human being.

I need to do more though.  I practiced yoga in Hollie's class yesterday and she spoke of being balanced where you eat to live and not live to eat.  With the holiday season upon us I will try to work on this as a goal.

My periodontal appointment was a good one.......I will be going back on Tuesday, December 11 for a minor surgery to clean out a pocket of a back tooth.

I managed to vacuum yesterday and clean one bathroom. Work done.  I also went to the Sisterhood Winter Auction and got myself scented hand lotions and a scarf and gloves.... all told...I spent $24.

I was able to have a phone session with Judith and I scheduled another one.

Today I will practice yoga and walk.  I hope to get some chores done and start my new book. I will be going to ShopRite for groceries and my brother Stephen is visiting me.  Of course I will speak to Charles before his volleyball game.

Life is good.

I'm feeling balanced and happy about that.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment