Saturday, November 13, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR RESPECTING MYSELF

 I am grateful to the Almighty because Friday morning He encouraged to practice yoga.

My daughters especially are like their father in that abusing me at times is the way to go. Psychological abuse is the way to go for Hilary.......I'm beyond tired of discussing being tested for COVID 19.  As far as Dana, why must I look for crayons right before Shabbos?

I was feeling sad but the Almighty encouraged me to practice yoga. Leslie spoke of respecting and loving ourself and it resonated within me.......I WAS FINE AFTER THAT!

My hair blow out is beautiful.

I came home to walk, pick up fruit and I found crayons!!!!

Charles arrived and we had a wonderful Sabbath dinner followed by lots of laughing!!!

I did not attend services today as in the afternoon I'm having my Pre-Thanksgiving Party. Everything is set up for a wonderful afternoon.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment