I am grateful to the Almighty because He have me a wonderful mini-vacation with Charlie.
Charlie slept over Sunday night after Madalyn left and Monday morning we both drove to St. James and went to Long Beach. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Charlie made dinner and we sat outside on the deck. Tuesday Charlie went to prayer service and we just hung out all day because it was cloudy.
Today Charlie went to the urologist and my prayers were answered as his PSA number went down. I came home to walk at The Home Depot. I got my hair blown out at Raves. I went food shopping and made tuna for dinner before The Sisterhood book Club. Jewelry was cleaned too. I changed the sheets and did laundry. I'm very proud of me.
Thank you Almighty fr always being there for me.
I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment