Sunday, July 26, 2026

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH CHARLES AND MADALYN

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to have a wonderful weekend with Charles and Madalyn.

Dana dropped Madalyn off on Friday night.  I was able to light candles with her as well as to have Sabbat dinner with her.  We also did some bird watching.  Saturday, I took her to services and introduced her to everyone.  Charlie came Saturday afternoon and we went to the pool.  Then we showered and went to a fancy restaurant for a sushi dinner. We got up early today and I took Madalyn for a mani/pedi and then to buy hair clips.

 The three of us had lunch and Madalyn went home crying.

I love that little girl so much.

Thank you Almighty for the joy of being a grandma.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment