Friday, January 6, 2012

Crying on the Job/ Proud of Me

This morning, I forgot my I-POD. When I called him and asked him to look for he, he said that he did and couldn't find it. I was at Dunkin' Donuts and said that I might come home. He did find it and called me back, unbeknown to me. When I finally retreaved the call and called him back, he yelled loudly at me accusing me of not answering the phone. I was calm when I replied that I was driving.

He knew that I had a major meeting with my Curriculum supervisor. Probably he was jealous and chose to upset me. Not to lie, but it bothered me all day because I had to decide how to handle it.

When my supervisor finally left, after 4 hours, I still did not know what to do. I went in my office and cried, feeling sorry for myself.

Should I yell at him? Or not? I chose not because I realized who he was and that I had created a very good life for me.

When I got home, he apologized. I said that he was the way he was and that's why I made the decisions that I did. I was happy that I had said this. He asked me to repeat it and I chose not to because at that moment I chose a good weekend for myself, knowing that he would never change and that I had moved beyond him.

I was proud of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment