Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gratitude for Success

It was a wonderful weekend. I did everything that I enjoyed. Today I walked for 2 hours and my gosh, it's January!!! Then I went to my yoga class. I filled up the truck with gas and picked up Dunkin' Donuts coffee which I love. After brunch, I headed to Nick and Louie for color and blow out!! And there, I got to read my book, THE TENTH DOOR.

I came home, paid some bills, made eggplant, read the NY TIMES, spoke to my friends, texted my daughter and played with Matzah.

I found something in NEWSDAY for a 6 week course at Chabad in finances. I called and am going to check it out tomorrow night.

And him? Four moods! Anger and accuse, Silence, My Chest Hurts and Deep love. Now I ask you, don't I have a lot to be grateful for???

And I don't have jury duty tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment